Planning is underway for Immanuel Lutheran School’s 2nd Annual Lancer Dinner on April 8, 2017. This will be a celebration of our school with a dinner, auction, and games. We will kick off the event with a Worship Service at Immanuel Lutheran Church at 5:00PM. Registration for the event will begin at5:50PM at Stewart Centre West. A fun evening of fellowship, fundraising, and support of Immanuel Lutheran School will follow.
New this year, there will be a drawing for one Full Tuition Scholarship for the 2017-2018 school year. Winner will be responsible for associated fees such as book, technology, PTL, etc. Each paid registration will be entered into a drawing for the scholarship. Attendees will be given the opportunity to enter the drawing at the event. 1 entry per participant. Winner must be present to receive the scholarship and may award it to a recipient of his/her choice.
All participants must be over the age of 21.
Auction Item Suggestion for Donation
· Tickets to sporting or cultural events
· Vacation packages
· Educational toys and software
· Original artwork or crafts
· Gift certificates
· Waterpark Packages
· Use Your Imagination!
· Electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, iPads)
· sports or theater memorabilia
· Themed gift baskets
· Automotive Services
· Landscaping or yard services
· Golf themed items
How can you help? Please consider supporting the event in one or more ways:
2) Make a donation
3) Donate an item, gift certificate, collectible, tickets to a sporting event, show, etc. for the auction.
4) Attend the event