Blog #3 January 12, 2014
Title: Romans 6:3-4
Text: Trust and Being Baptized with Jesus
Three Key Points:
· Baptism is a way to start fresh and be cleansed of sin
· Baptism brings you into God’s world
· Once we are Baptized we will never walk alone, God is always with us
Three Things I learned:
· Baptism is a way of showing others that you are a child of God
· It doesn’t matter if you are young or old when you get baptized. What really matters is that you are proclaiming your faith in God
· We should never forget what baptism means that we have chosen to live a good pure life and we need to pray each day to help us remember what our faith means to us.
How sermon applies to my daily life.
I am baptized and this was done when I was a small baby. I will always know that God is with me and I need to remember to pray to God to help me to be a good Christian and trust in him that my prayers will be heard even if I do not see God.